Live Plover Weather is a non-profit weather station, owned and operated by Timothy A. Bubla and located along Forest
Drive in Plover, Wisconsin. All weather data on this website is measured and recorded from external weather sensors
located on my property. The weather forecasts and weather radars displayed on this website are courtesy of the National
Weather Service. The live weather data from my property is sent to the National Weather Service to assist them with making
forecasts for Plover, Wisconsin.
This Plover weather station first began recording 24/7 weather data for Plover Wisconsin in 2003. In 2004, I began reporting weather
data to the National Weather Service Forecast Office in Green Bay, Wisconsin as NWS COOP Station PLOW3. Currently I report daily and live weather
- Mid Western United States Weather Network.
- National WWeather SServuice Forecast Office, Green Bay Wisconsin.
- WAOW TV-9 in Wausau Wisconsin
- WSAW TV-7 in Wausau Wisconsin
- Weather Underground
- APRS Net CWOP
- Weather for You/Ham Weather
- Weather Bug
- Ham Weather
The station is powered by a Davis VP2 weather station.
The data is collected every 2 seconds from outside wireless weather sensors on my property and this website is updated
every 1-5 minutes. This site and its data is collected using Weather Display
The station is comprised of:
- Wireless anemometer.
- Wireless Temperature Sensors.
- Wireless Humidity Sensors.
- Wireless Barometer Sensors.
- Wireless electronic tipping bucket rain gauge.
- Wireless electronic heated rain gauge.
- Manual NWS 6 inch rain gauge with 1 cubic inch center core and overflow chamber.
- UV and Sun strength detectors.
- a 60 inch flourazine dye frost measuring tube.
- a soil temp array, measuring temps at 2, 4, 8, 20, 40 and 60 inches below sod level.
- Snow boards for measuring newly fallen snow.
- Snow on ground measuring equipment.
- Live weather sky cam that records image every 60 seconds.
Plover is a village in Portage County, Wisconsin, United States. A suburb of Stevens Point, it is part of the Stevens
Point Micropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 12,123 at the 2010 census.